Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my little baker

Running out of things to keep Emmalyn occupied, last night I decided we would make cookies together. Not for the holidays or really for the pleasure of eating but just for something different to do! She was so good at helping! She wore her new little apron that Aunt Stef got for her bday and helped pour, stir, and drop chocolate chip cookies onto the baking sheet. She thought she was big stuff! It was so cute! Although I must say she surprised me when she turned down licking the batter off the beaters!! This little girl has a major sweet tooth! She did however enjoy the cookies after they were baked!



2 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Chocolate chip cookies sound amazing. Em, wanna go into business when your mommy and I start up our bakery. I promise not to ruin the tiramisu doughnuts.

Pa & T said...

Looks like her mama!