Thursday, November 3, 2011

2 years old!

Today we are celebrating Emmalyn's 2nd birthday!!! I can't believe it! I'm savoring the day (she won't really be 2 until 10:47pm!) She has been a tad grouchy today due to no nap at the sitter yesterday but all in all it's been a fun day so far. She woke up to balloons and her birthday gift...a little kitchen in mama's kitchen just for her! Along with some play food. She was hands down more excited about the balloons than the kitchen! Go figure! She has been playing with it quit a bit this afternoon though. We took her to her favorite place, Rising Park before lunch to swing, slide and throw rocks into the ponds. Tonight is pizza and cake with a just a few people. At Em's request we had to get a Snoopy cake! I think she is very excited about eating it. She has a major sweet tooth! I guess this means late to bed tonight after all that sugar!










5 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Em. We love you. Hope you have a very special day today. We miss you so so much.

I can't believe how long her hair is getting.

Megan Lloyd said...

Happy birthday, Em! I love the balloons too.

Pa & T said...

Happy Birthday little Em. I hope you can make Pa and T some tasty food soon.

hayleyash said...

Hey big girl...stop your growing! You look so old in these pics. I hope you had the best birthday ever! We love you so much!

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

Happy birthday, Em! Elliott's balloons were a big hit today too!