Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Life's a garden... dig it!"
















I have been asking Nathan since we bought our house if I could have a garden. He didn't think it was a great idea until I convinced him of all the money we would save on produce! He was all for it when he knew we could save money!! ha! In just a month or so I will be starting to give Emmalyn baby food which I intend full well on making myself. Now I am even more excited that by the time summer is here I can make her baby food out of my own home grown food! Yeah!!! I am so super excited to have my very own gardens! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who made me not 1 but 3 raised garden beds today! All we have left to do is mix the soils and plant! Emmalyn had fun watching Daddy dig up the ground. We kept her occupied with a whole fruit mango popsicle! She loves being outside! We will keep our urban gardens posted as I grow my crops! Hopefully there will be enough to share with all you special people in our lives! ;)

4 comments:

Pa & T said...

Thanks for putting pressure on Pa, Nate. Now maybe I can get my garden plowd up. Sophie planted tomatoes, peas and purple sage in pots on the back porch yesterday. Spring has sprung!!!!

T,V, W,I and G said...

Looks like it was a great day there! Best of luck on your garden!
-V

J, H, A, M and O said...

Can't wait to see your "crops" Dale!

hayleyash said...

You're so lucky!