Monday, May 18, 2009

week #3.. getting closer to the remodel

edging flower beds, mulching, a new mailbox and painted shutters do wonders for curb appeal!
I worked outside a lot while Nate destroyed the basement. my new rose is called "peace"and it smells wonderful. I put it by the front door to greet our many visitors we will have this summer!

my flower bed under the front picture window... so far

I worked on priming the trim in the dining room while Nate destroyed the piano

kitchen is ready for the contractors to start. AWESOME job Nate!!!

the piano has bit the dust thanks to Nate and his sledge hammer

Nate tore down walls, tore up floors, and opened up a new doorway for our storage room!

our new storage room doorway, access from the laundry room

storage room doorway from the laundry room side







2 comments:

Momof2boys said...

Looks like you two have been very busy!!! The flower beds look awesome! Nate really did a number on that piano didn't he? lol

I hope all is going well with Baby Sharp...

Pa & T said...

You guys will have such a sense of accomplishment by doing all of this work yourself! Blessings on all 3 of you!