Monday, May 18, 2009

Our new appliances!

We just made our first big purchase for the house yesterday..our appliances. We can't wait to use them and see them in our new kitchen!!!! our new over range microwave
our new dishwasher for all those dirty bottles!

our awesome new french door/freezer bottom fidge (even a temp/humidity control for the crisper and deli compartments)


my personal favorite... our new gas range and convection oven!!! I can't wait to use it and cook like a food network chef!!! it even has a warmer compartment unerneath! amazing!!!



2 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Well, I will be coming over for dinner very soon.
The appliances look awesome. Your house is going to be great.

Pa & T said...

I am so jealous of that stove! Maybe someday I can cook like a Food Network Chef. For now, its simple down-home cooking at T's.