Monday, May 18, 2009

Officially homeowners!

Most of you already know but on April 29, 2009 Nathan and I officially became home/property owners! We are so excited, and overwhelmed with the task that is before us. Nathans grandpa Harold passed away in March and left his home willed to Nates mom and Aunt. They were very generous in selling this house to us. Nate was more excited than I was at first (the eternal optimist that he is) but, I have come around since the demolition has begun! It seems to be so much work to do and so little time (moving in at the end of June with everything finished). Nate assures me everyday that "it will get done". I didn't believe him 3 weeks ago but today I do. My husband is a machine when it comes to destroying a house!!! Give him a sledge hammer and he goes crazy! We feel everyday that goes by we don't get much accomplished. However, the pictures you are about to see have been taken over the last 3 weeks of our progress. After seeing the changes in pictures we are starting to feel good about our (mostly Nates) hard work! Enjoy.

No comments: