Monday, January 30, 2012

my baptism

Yesterday I was baptised at our church! It had been a long time coming. I felt moved to be baptised (again) this time by choice back in the fall. Our church does a baptism the last sunday of every month. Lancaster Community Chuch has changed my life after only attending for just over a year. Our pastor, Matt is amazing and my mom's small group every Wednesday has been more of a blessing than I could have ever imagined! Mom and Dad came for the occasion and we celebrated with pizza after the service at Nate and I's favorite pizza joint in town!
I have always considered myself a christian but in the last few months I have come to understand what it really means to have God be the authority in my life! Day after day, week after week, I begin to know more and want to know more! God is all he says he is!!!





5 comments:

hayleyash said...

Congrats Heid! Awesome! I love you and I am proud of you!

Pa & T said...

We are so proud of you! God is faithful!!!!

molly lloyd said...

Yea Heidi!!!! I am so happy for you and proud of you. God IS faithful and he does do what he promises.

J, H, A, M and O said...

AWESOME!!!!

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

Yay, that's awesome!