Friday, January 13, 2012

getting out and having fun!

Now that I have only 3 weeks to the day until I go back to work I have decided to make the most of the time I have with the girls. Evie has been rather easy to take out considering she will sleep in her carrier most of the time. Tuesday we went to the Lancaster library for the first time. I finally got that library card I have been wanting for 2 years and Em got to enjoy story/craft time. She checked out 2 new Critter books she has been wanting too. Our neighbors met us there for story time and we went to eat at the D.Q. afterwards. Later, after naps we went down the park to kick the soccer ball a little and swing. Evie once again fell asleep in the Ergo carrier and Em wanted to play as long as I would allow. The sun was shining so the 50 degrees didn't feel too cold! Em is getting so good at soccer. She can run and kick the ball and actually direct it too! Big bird was along for the afternoon of course and enjoyed the "sunny day" as well!!!










3 comments:

Pa & T said...

Glad you got outside before this frigid temperature took over. Spring is just around the corner!!!

J, H, A, M and O said...

I love Em's little ice cream picture. Cute! And to piggy back on mom's comment...Spring is not just around the corner. You should come visit us in Sunny San Antonio where it is 70 degrees. Em could get her fix.

Sharp Family said...

heather,i was thinking the same thing! spring is far far away!!