Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Em's pretty flowers!



Yesterday was my first day back to work. It actually was not as bad as I thought it would be. I quietly cried for several evenings as I rocked her to sleep at night, but yesterday I was figured I had cried enough and it was time to face reality! Between Nate and my schedule we are able to watch her ourselves except for one day a week our sitter Miss Karmen is watching her. Nate watched her yesterday on my first day so I think that made it a little easier too. She was a good girl for her daddy and I couldn't wait to get home to be with her! My day at work was busy and full of friendly faces, one in particular that I love to see... my good friend Megan! She was so sweet and thoughtful, knowing it was my first day back and brought me and Em a pink potted flower to make my day brighter! I took it home and put it in Em's nursery. She loves it and it's bright pink petals! Thanks Meg :)

4 comments:

T,V, W,I and G said...

she looks so content =)

Pa & T said...

The pink color complements Em's complexion perfectly. That was very thoughtful of Megan. We are glad to see pictures. She changes so fast. Wish we could see her more often.

J, H, A, M and O said...

Glad your first day back was a good one. It'll be nice to have a mommy break a few days a week.

So sweet and thoughtful of Megan.

Megan Lloyd said...

Ahhh, so glad Em liked her flowers. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!