Wednesday, January 20, 2010

our growing girl

snoozing away in her swing
almost too big for her froggy sponge

having fun with dad


I look at this picture and can't believe how big she has gotten!

her hair is still so crazy but getting lighter




Emmalyn is growing everyday right before our eyes! I only got to see her yesterday at her 6:30 a.m. feeding and then when I got home from work at 8 p.m. It was so sad driving home realizing I missed an entire day of her life. When I got home I thought she had even changed a little from the day before... crazy I know, but true. Anyway, just wanted to keep up on the posting since not everyone gets to see her everyday like we do. We figured if we notice changes over night I'm sure you all will notice how big and beautiful she is getting since our last post!

7 comments:

T,V, W,I and G said...

She is beautiful! Just keep enjoying the times you have with her! She is precious! -V

p.s... LOVE that froggy spounge

hayleyash said...

She's a doll! I wish we could see her more often!

Pa & T said...

Thanks for the post. You are right, she has changed so much. I can't wait to see her in person on Sunday. Quit growning so much Em.

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

She really is changing so much! I understand and agree that it seems like they can completely change in just a day!

J, H, A, M and O said...

She is still small enough to ship out to her Auntie Heather and Uncle J in a box. We miss you all. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Just wait Heidi...the fun really starts in the next few months when she starts giggling and moving around.
She is so cute.

Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver said...

She's beautiful Heidi! I can't get over how much she's changing!

PKandc said...

so adorable!