Friday, December 4, 2009

Just like cousin Annie!







There are mornings when I just don't want to get up for the day just yet! I know all you moms know what I am talking about... the 6am feeding that means it's 7 by the time you get them changed and fed. Still too early to get up and get going for me, so on those days I let Emmalyn come in our bed and take her morning "nap." I of course can't go to sleep because 1, I can't stop staring at her and 2, I am so afraid of smothering her! I at least get to lay down! The other day I got up at 9 but Emmalyn was still snoozing so I just left her in the "big girl bed" just like her cousin Annie is in now! She looks so tiny in that big bed! It was too cute not to document. This one's for you Annie Bananie!

1 comment:

J, H, A, M and O said...

So little. I remember doing that with Annie and I never could sleep like that either...to nervous that I would smother her. At least she is sleeping right?