Friday, December 4, 2009

getting stronger!




Emmalyn has been using her neck muscles an awful lot lately. Everyday she gets better with holding her head up on her own. My friend gave us her sons bumbo chair that he had out grown so I thought I would see how well she did in it. It was so cute! She tried so hard to keep that heavy head up but unfortunatley it only would work for her for about 15 seconds before she would slowly fall over! I managed to capture a shot in those few seconds...I think she looks just like her Auntie Heather in the bottom picture!

3 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

I was just thinking that the second picture looked like my baby picture. Let's pray that she does not go through my ugly phase (ie. mullet, braces, overall bad)

hayleyash said...

She looks like a little person...so cute! She does look like Heather..with a twist of Nate, very interesting combo now that I think about it.

Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver said...

So cute! Bumbos are great!