Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our determined 2 week old




This was probably a fluke but the other day Emmalyn was playing on her play mat when Nate called me in the room to tell me she was trying to roll over! Of course I'm thinking, yeah right, a two week old? not possible. When I got into the living room she was indeed tring to roll over! By the time I got the camera ready she was attempting the roll again and got stuck half way! She seems to be a very strong little girl. Already trying to roll and always lifting her head up on her own to see what's going on around her. We are so proud :)

2 comments:

hayleyash said...

I can't believe how much she is looking like Nathan. We can't wait to see her again! A play date is in our near future!

Pa & T said...

Wow! Look out mom & dad-she is going to keep you hopping!