Thursday, October 29, 2009

12 days and counting!!!

Yesterday was our 38 week doctors appointment. 60% thinned out and starting to dilate. Gaining 1lbs. and blood pressure still doing great! Dr. Parker says "any day now." I was thrilled to hear the news of my strep B test results came back negative, so natural delivery plans are still able to happen! Everything is going perfect except for the fact that we are growing impatient to meet our little one! Everyday for about a week I think.... today is the day, this is it! Everyday so far baby Sharp has had other ideas! Everyone is predicting Halloween, I guess we will have to see if baby is up for it.

5 comments:

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

Heidi - I'm so glad you posted an update! I've been thinking about you a lot and keep waiting to hear of Baby Sharp's arrival. You're definitely getting close, so hang in there and make Nate spoil you these last few days/hours!!

J, H, A, M and O said...

I CAN'T wait!

Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver said...

Enjoy these last days! We can't wait to hear the great news!

Pa & T said...

Every time the phone rings, I think it is baby Sharp on the way. Try to remember how neat it is to feel a life inside you- you will miss it when its over

Megan Lloyd said...

I can't wait! Any day now--yay!