Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where did the time go?

I apologize to all our fellow blog followers for not posting in well, quit some time. Our computer tower got ruined in the move and left us unable to download pics or post. Sorry there are no pics here yet, we are trying to get pictures transferred asap! Our summer has been filled with lots of changes, some exciting and some marriage threatening (ha, just kidding). We are finally starting to "nest" in our new home. There are still many, many projects to finish but we are taking it a day at a time. Baby Sharp or "flea" as my friends call it....(long story) is doing very well. Last appointment heart rate was 150 and both of us healthy (mama especially, gaining 6 lbs in 4 wks) due to ice cream 5 nights a week!!! I'm just about to start my 3rd and final trimester and we already can't wait to meet our little one! I am getting kicked about 20 out of the 24 hours in a day and the restless nights of sleep have begun! I am getting sympathy back rubs for it though! Stay tuned for our 3D picture of the baby, that has to be said looks just like it's father with my chubby cheeks! Pictures of the house will be posted soon too.

3 comments:

Pa & T said...

Yea! you are alive. Good to see the computer is working. Can't wait to see those pics.

Unknown said...

Halleluia! I was giving up on your Blog! I can't wait to see pictures.
-heather

Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver said...

I know where you are coming from Heidi, that DQ Tagalong Blizzard got me too.