Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sophs sleep over








Well, Soph had her 2nd sleep over at her aunt Heidi and uncle Nate's yesterday! We had so much fun... like always! Unfortunately with the 50 degree weather and chilly wind we have been having we didn't get to do much outside. We did get to visit the ducks and give them some dinner though. Soph recognized the difference between the mallards with the green heads and the female ducks. It was so cute. She discovered one of my old favorite t.v. shows the Bernstein Bears aka "teddy bears". She loved them! We made some Halloween cookies and watched the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with uncle Nate. We had flavor ices and read 8, yes 8 Mercer Mayer "Little Critter" books before we all headed to bed. I had to go into my baby box downstairs in storage to find those books... I thought we were doomed but we found them. The most fun of the night was the hour long bath tub time. We don't have cool toys at our house yet but I always seem to find something in the kitchen for Sophie to play with in the tub. Before her bath time she had whoops.. pooped in her pull up twice in 1 hour! After the second poop clean up I decided it was definitely bath time!!! Sophie laughed at her own "poop flake" swimming around in the tub from a crusty, poopy butt! hahahaha!

1 comment:

hayleyash said...

That's my girl!:) I'm so glad we have you guys..she loves being with you both so much. We are so blessed!