Thursday, October 23, 2008

our niece the genius!

































Sophie loves to take pictures, and when I got my camera out at our sleep over she of course wanted to take pictures of everything!!! Well, last night before bed I erased all the horrible pictures of me, Nate, and a bunch of things we couldn't figure out. I must have had my back turned when Soph got ahold of the camera again because much to my surprise after we returned home from dropping her off there were some very interesting, and I must say a little genius, pictures on my camera. Nate nor I have any idea when or how she did this but check out these pictures.... I took the picture of the entire coffee table just to show you how detailed this little girl is. The rest of the pictures were taken by her, in order from one end of the coffee table to the other. Pretty amazing huh? In the EXACT order! Kinda artistic pics too I think!!!

2 comments:

Cassidy Dawn said...

that's my girl! i love the pic of the york candy!

hayleyash said...

She is quite the genius!!! She is already way too smart to handle...looks like we really do have our work cut out for us.