Monday, November 22, 2010

yule tree to be






Last Christmas the Sikora's got Emmalyn her very own Christmas tree! Not a grown Christmas tree but seeds to plant for one in the future! It was such a cool gift, I couldn't wait to plant it this year! We could've started it indoors but I took the easy route and waited until the conditions were right to plant directly outside!

So, today while Emmalyn took a long nap (just found out that she has yet another double ear infection)we did some fall yard clean up and planted her "yule tree to be!" We marked it so we would remember in the spring where it was.

Thanks again Sikora's for a great gift! I can't wait to see it grow (hopefully) and be able to tell Emmlayn that we planted it on the year she turned one! It will bring great memories each year we watch it grow!

1 comment:

J, H, A, M and O said...

You are just now planing that thing?
Glad I didn't get you something edible for Christmas last year.

This is the same time that Annie started getting all her ear infections too. Good luck. If it makes you feel any better she outgrew them by age two.

I haven't received my chimney sweep yet.????