Friday, September 24, 2010

"Scary" face!!





Recently we have taught Emmalyn to make a "scary" face! It is hard to capture on camera but she is absolutely hysterical when she does it! Her entire body shakes (even her little pony tail on top of her head) and she strains her neck really hard. She learned this several weeks ago, Nathan and I still crack up every time she does it! It started out just when she heard the bath water turn on and it has now progressed into every time she wants to get a laugh! She is such a little ham!

5 comments:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Hahahah. She is so funny. That is priceless.

T,V, W,I and G said...

THat is hilarious! Will had one that we called "skeleton face" =)

Pa & T said...

I think she is going to be a comedian!

hayleyash said...

I can picture her ponytail. She cracks me up. You've got a crazy chica on your hands!

bandw said...

just the cutest post! love the scarey face!