Monday, August 9, 2010

Emmalyn's first Ross County Fair!










Yesterday Me, Em, Mom and Stef all went to the Ross County Fair! Uncle Matt showed up too for a little while. I hadn't been there for about 3 years now. I have to confess it brought back many great memories! I don't know if it's because I had Em with me or just that good feeling of childhood but it was great! I am really hoping Emmalyn will one day want to take an animal to the fair. She wasn't too sure about the animals yet though. She did however like the rabbits, chickens, and horses! The goats were the least favorite I think with the hogs coming in a close second! It surprised me because we read about farm animals all the time and she loves them in books! I guess in person it's a little scary for the first time! Haha!! Before we headed out we stopped for a treat. Em and I shared an ice cream cone and Stef had a sugar waffle. Thanks to Mom and Aunt Stef for coming along! I am glad you got to share Em's first fair experience with me! Also, thank you Stef for bringing your camera!

4 comments:

Pa & T said...

Ahhhh, the fair. Wouldn't it be fun if we could see all the people that we saw back in the day when we had animals? It was a fun day with lots of memories.

J, H, A, M and O said...

The good ol' Ross County Fair!

Stef said...

Yeah the fair and the fried yummy goodness!! Some things really never to change! haha Em was to funny with the animals and it did indeed bring back lots of memories!

hayleyash said...

I loved the fair! Did they still have the good news caboose? I thought Em would have LOVED all of the animals..I guess she's more smitten with dogs. Love you and miss you guys.