Monday, July 26, 2010

One week stronger!




Well, we survived the first week with Mulli! She has come out of her shell and has gotten use to everyone. That being said... she chews, barks, whines, and gets into things she shouldn't 95% of the time! Her puppiness has come out! I have to say she is actually harder than Emmalyn was at 7 weeks old! She is getting up about every 2 to 3 hours crying to go use the potty. She is making a little progress though... She is crying less after we put her back in her cage. The first couple of days she would cry for a half an hour or more because she didn't want back in her bed! This is very hard and frustrating when you have an infant in the house who is trying to get a good nights sleep. Mulli had not woken Emmalyn up once until last night. She whined pretty much every hour on the hour and then at 5am woke poor Em up! Needless to say we are exhausted. As I have told a few of you... NEVER get a puppy while you have an infant in the house!!On a lighter note... She is truly a sweet puppy and is extremely cute!! (It's the only thing keeping her alive at this point!) hahaha! I told mom I should have never prayed for patience all those years because God is making me learn in a way that I am sure he is getting a chuckle out of!!!

2 comments:

Megan Lloyd said...

Em and Mulli look like they are best friends already. So cute!

J, H, A, M and O said...

I remember doing this with Winnie! Which is exactly why she is now at Mom and Dad's. Good luck. I recommend taking her on very long walks before bed. I can picture your house and I am laughing but sympathetic. The pictures of the little ones are just the cutest.