Tuesday, February 9, 2010

La tee da

"This could be a fun game."
"getting bored"
"Not as much fun as I thought it would be."

"Someone save me! My mommy has officially gone bananas!!!"

We have been stuck inside, just the two of us for days! Last Thursday was the last time poor Emmalyn got a break from me! I think we are both starting to get a little bored! Here are a few shots of true evidence that the number of things to do indoors with a 3 month old are very slim! I hope this storm breaks soon!!!!

3 comments:

Pa & T said...

It's amazing the things we will do when we have cabin fever. I caught myself coloring today. Oh my--we all might go start raving MAD. Spring is just around the corner!!

hayleyash said...

Hahahah...I know what you mean! Except add a toddler to the mix!

J, H, A, M and O said...

Emmalyn...please tell your mommy that the list will get longer of things to do inside...just wait! She'll wish for calm Emmalyn on days like that.