Monday, April 6, 2009

SPECIAL DELIVERY- November 10, 2009

Most of you who read this blog already know that our little baby Sharp is on it's way!!! After a few months of disappointing pregnancy tests, we finally got a positive one! We are both "over the moon" excited and can't wait to meet him or her already! We went for our first ultrasound last week, the picture is a little blurred but you can still make out our little 9 week old peanut! The baby is doing great and all tests came back perfect! We were a little reluctant to blog so soon about our news but after seeing the babies heartbeat we couldn't help but share! He or she has a strong heart rate of 173 beats per minute, leading both Grandmas to believe it's going to be a girl! Nate and I think that it is just a strong boy! We will have to see... we are not finding out the sex until it's birthday. Sorry to all you impatient readers out there! We have what seems like forever until we meet our baby, but we have a huge project to keep us busy through the summer! Stay tuned for some more exciting news on our next blog!


7 comments:

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

We're so excited for you guys! Baby Sharp will have a little friend named Baby Allsop - due just a week before! Congrats!

Momof2boys said...

I am SOOO happy for you guys! Weren't we just talking about this stuff a couple of weeks ago? Congratulations!!!

J, H, A, M and O said...

Can't wait to meet my new little neice or nephew!

Pa & T said...

Glad the news is out. Now I don't have to keep my mouth shut anymore! T and Pa will be glad to welcome girl or boy.

hayleyash said...

Yay! The news is out! I can't wait to hold my little bundle and give him lots of love..he is a boy in fact! You guys are going to be great parents! Can't wait for the months to come:)

Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! That's why you were asking about going to the same doctor! Haha..I'm a little slow!

T,V, W,I and G said...

OMG!!! I am SOOO excited for both of you!!! I know this news is very long awaited! congrats!!!!
-Tobin & Veronika