Monday, May 26, 2008

A week with Annie Claire



















I spent this past week watching my 3 month old niece Annie. It was so nice to be with her for a few days alone. Heather (my sis) went back to work for the first time since Annie was born so I was asked to help out in the nanny department. I have to say it beat my day job by a long shot! I loved every minute with her! She's just starting to laugh and smile a lot. She liked to sing twinkle twinkle little star and most of all loved to eat! She is such a great baby and my sister and brother in law(Jeremy) are so lucky to have her and see her everyday! I am so blessed to have not 1 but 2 beautiful nieces. Sophie is my other niece, who is 2. She's sooo funny and is just learning how to say just about everything. She keeps us all in "stitches" all the time! Nate and I love them both so
much, and can't get enough of them!

3 comments:

hayleyash said...

We do have some pretty special ladies...if I do say so myself!! Lovely post sis:)

J, H, A, M and O said...

Annie says "come back any time"! She loves her auntie Heidi.

J, H, A, M and O said...

When will you be posting something new? Surely you have been up to something this month.